Thanks, that definitely helped. Any idea why my client is showing far less
existing rows than cassandra-cli though?

I'm using the Ruby Cassandra client, and when I get all the rows for the
"Sessions" cf, I get 8 rows returned. However, when I do "list Sessions" in
the cassandra-cli I get 40 rows returned! Is it that the cli when return
even the rows whose TTL has expired? Any other reasons?

Thanks,
Suan