On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 2:21 PM, Utku Can Topçu <u...@topcu.gen.tr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using the the 0.8.0-rc1, with RF=2 and 4 nodes.
>
> Strangely counters are corrupted. Say, the actual value should be : 51664
> and the value that cassandra sometimes outputs is: either 51664 or 18651001.

What does sometimes means in that context ? Is it like some query
returns the former and some other the latter ? Does it alternate in
the value returned despite no write coming in or does this at least
stabilize to one of those value. Could you give more details on how
this manifests itself. Does it depends on which node you connect to
for the request for instance, does querying at QUORUM solves it ?