Right. This is not supported.
On May 27, 2011 7:25 AM, "Mikael Wikblom" <mikael.wikb...@sitevision.se>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to mix windows and linux in a cassandra cluster version 0.7.4
> and got an exception on a linux node bootstrapping from a windows node.
>
> java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
> at java.lang.String.substring(Unknown Source)
> at

org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.Descriptor.fromFilename(Descriptor.java:117)
> at

org.apache.cassandra.streaming.PendingFile$PendingFileSerializer.deserialize(PendingFile.java:126)
> at

org.apache.cassandra.streaming.StreamHeader$StreamHeaderSerializer.deserialize(StreamHeader.java:90)
> at

org.apache.cassandra.streaming.StreamHeader$StreamHeaderSerializer.deserialize(StreamHeader.java:72)
> at

org.apache.cassandra.net.IncomingTcpConnection.run(IncomingTcpConnection.java:90)