I have a Counter defined as super column family

*create column family TestCounter*
*    with column_type = Super*
*    and default_validation_class = CounterColumnType;*

After i increment/decrement counter columns, cassandra-cli shows super
column, column and key name as hex values, how do i get the values as string
(please refer the yellow high lighted ones). I believe that some
configuration needs to be specified in counter column family definition
(create column family TestCounter). I am inserting key, super column name,
columns as byte using hector 0.8.

[default@Keyspace1] list TestCounter;
Using default limit of 100
RowKey: 323031312d30352d32382d67657455736572496e666f
=> (super_column=3232,
     (counter=3431, value=4)
     (counter=3432, value=4)
     (counter=3435, value=4))