Well, my information is old...

But back in the heyday of VMs, JRockit really only had one specific
area of performance advantage, which was in message passing, and all
their benchmarks were tweaked to play to that.

Id say its not coincidence that oracle has made this free shortly
after they acquired Hotspot and the Hotspot team.  This looks like an
EOL to me.

--
It's always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
  • JRockit Daniel Doubleday