Hi David,

This is interesting topic and it would be interesting to hear from someone who is using it in prod.

Particularly - How your fs implementation behaves for medium/large files, e.g. > 1MB?

If you store large files, how large is your store per node and how does it handle compactions (any performance issues while compacting large data)?

Also would be interesting to hear some benchmarks and performance stats for read/writes.

Regards,
Rustam.