Hi All

I have not been able to list the contents of an existing Column Family:

[default@MyKeySpace] Describe keyspace MyKeySpace;
Keyspace: MyKeySpace:
Replication Strategy: org.apache.cassandra.locator.NetworkTopologyStrategy
  Column Families:
    ColumnFamily: RegistryMETA
      Key Validation Class: org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.BytesType
Default column value validator: org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.BytesType
      Columns sorted by: org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.AsciiType
      Row cache size / save period in seconds: 0.0/0
      Key cache size / save period in seconds: 200000.0/14400
      Memtable thresholds: 0.5203125/111/1440 (millions of ops/MB/minutes)
      GC grace seconds: 864000
      Compaction min/max thresholds: 4/32
      Read repair chance: 1.0
      Replicate on write: true
      Built indexes: []

===> Cassandra 0.8.0 reports the following through cassandra-cli:

[default@PepTxtUsers] get RegistryMETA[ascii('Containers')];
RegistryMETA not found in current keyspace.

It simply says/*it is not found*/, but that is not the case, because if I describe the keyspace, it displays
the information about the Column Family I am looking for.

Any ideas on how to make the Cassandra-cli see that column family? Do I need to restart the node in
question to sort of "Warm it up?"

Regards to all!

--
Renato da Silveira