There were few Compacted files.  I thought that might have been the cause,
but it wasn't it.  We have a CF that is 23GB, and while repair is running,
there are multiple instances of that CF created along with other CFs.

I checked the stream directory across cluster of four nodes, but it was
empty.

I can not reproduce this issue in version 0.6.11 with a copy of data backed
up prior to 0.8.4 upgrade.

Currently repair is still running on two 0.6.11 nodes.  My plan is to run
compact across the cluster running 0.6.11.  When done, make another attempt
to upgrade it to 0.8.4.

Huy

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Peter Schuller <peter.schul...@infidyne.com

--