We have a lot of space on /data, and looks like it was flushing data fine
from file timestamps.

We did have a bit of goofup with IP's when bringing up a down node (and the
commit files have been around since then). Wonder if that is what triggered
it and we have a bunch of hinted handoff's being backed up.

For hinted hand off - how do I check if the nodes are collecting hints ( I
do have it turned on). I noticed console bean HintedHandManager, is that the
only way to find out.

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 9:20 AM, Peter Schuller <peter.schul...@infidyne.com