Hi,

I'm working on this project for a few months now and I think it's mature
enough to post it here:

https://github.com/sebgiroux/Cassandra-Cluster-Admin Cassandra Cluster Admin
on GitHub

Basically, it's a GUI for Cassandra. If you're like me and used MySQL for a
while (and still using it!), you get used to phpMyAdmin and its simple and
easy to use user interface. I thought it would be nice to have a similar
tool for Cassandra and I couldn't find any, so I build my own!

Supported actions:

Keyspace manipulation (add/edit/drop)

Column Family manipulation (add/edit/truncate/drop)

Row manipulation on column family and super column family
(insert/edit/remove)

Basic data browser to navigate in the data of a column family (seems to be
the favorite feature so far)

Support Cassandra 0.8+ atomic counters

Support management of multiple Cassandra clusters

Bug report and/or pull request are always welcome!