Shall I lower this or increase it? Or probably ask in this way, do we suggest
to let it run longer while using less CPU, or should we let it finish faster
with more CPU usage?
The problem we're facing is, with the default setting, they run slow and also
eat a lot of CPU in the meanwhile.

I'm thinking about the following changes, does this make sense?
1. lower the compaction thread priority
2. shorten the compaction threshold to 2~20
3. lower compaction_throughput_mb_per_sec to 10

Thanks,
Hefeng