Hello,

I have 2 datacenters. Cassandra is configured as follow:
- RackInferringSnitch
- NetworkTopologyStrategy for CF
- strategy_options: DC1:3 DC2:3

Data are written using CL LOCAL_QUORUM so data written from one datacenter will
eventually be replicated to the other datacenter. Data is always written
exactly once.

On the other side, I'd like to improve the read path. I'm using actually the CL
ONE since data is only written once (ie: timestamp is more or less meaningless
in my case).

This is where I have some doubts: if data is written on DC1 and tentatively
read from DC2 while the data is still not replicated or partially replicated
(for whatever good reason since replication is async), what is the behavior of
Get with CL ONE / NTS ?
1/ Will I have an error because DC2 does not have any copy of the data ?
2/ Will Cassandra try to get the data from DC1 if nothing is found in DC2 ?
3/ In case of partial replication to DC2, will I see sometimes errors about
servers not holding the data in DC2 ?
4/ Does Get CL ONE failed as soon as the fastest server to answer tell it does
not have the data or does it waits until all servers tell they do not have the
data ?

Thanks a lot,
- Pierre