What the problem might be is that you are setting the Consistency Level to a
value bigger than 1. In such cases, Cassandra will respond you with an
UnavailableException since it can't achieve the level of consistency you are
asking for.

Remember that, when you have RF=2, CS values as ALL and QUORUM are the same.

Regards,

Javier.