Alain,

When you tried CL.All was that only after you had made the change of
ReplicationFactor=3 and restarted all the servers?

If you hadn't restarted the servers with the new RF, I am not sure that
CL.All would have the intended effect.

Also, I wasn't sure what you meant by "but know every request returns me
always the same count value..." -- didn't want the requests to always
return you the same values?

Or maybe you are saying that it always returns the same *wrong* value? Like
you do:

counter.increment (v=1)
counter.increment (v=2)
counter.increment (v=3)