I am using Hector to do a range query for a column family that uses TimeUUIDs
as column names.  However, I'm not sure how to create the "range".  I figured
I'd create some UUIDs using the com.eaio.uuid library with timestamps for the
range I was interested in.  When trying this, I don't get any results back even
though I am sure there are UUIDs in the time range.  Is this the correct way to
do this?  Here's how I'm creating my range UUIDs where 'start' and 'finish' are
timestamps from java.util.Date:

UUID startId = new UUID(UUIDGen.createTime(start),
UUIDGen.getClockSeqAndNode());
UUID finishId = new UUID(UUIDGen.createTime(finish),
UUIDGen.getClockSeqAndNode());