From: Alexandru Dan Sicoe [mailto:sicoe.alexan...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 8:18 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: exporting data from Cassandra cluster

Hello everyone.
 3 node Cassandra 0.8.5 cluster. I've left the system running in production
environment for long term testing. I've accumulated about 350GB of data with
RF=2. The machines I used for the tests are older and need to be replaced.
Because of this I need to export the data to a permanent location. How should I
export the data? In order to reduce the storage spac I want to export only the
non-replicated data? I mean, just one copy of the data (without the replicas).
Is this possible? How?

Cheers,
Alexandru