There really is no generic way of comparing these systems, NoSQL
databases are highly heterogeneous.
The only credible and accurate way of doing a comparison is for a
specific, well defined, use case. Other than that you are always going
to be comparing apples to oranges thus having an crappy (and in that
one, even inaccurate) comparison to work with.
Some engineers (facebook, twitter and netflix among others if I'm not
mistaken) have done some interesting articles describing where and why
their companies use each database, google those for a minimally
accurate perspective of the NoSQL (and SQL in some cases) database
world.

--
Filipe Gonçalves