I wouldn't worry about the warnings.  Eclipse Java support defaults to fairly
restrictive warning settings.  You can go into the preferences for
Java->Compiler and change the 'warning' settings to 'ignore' for any of those
problems that you don't or shouldn't really care about.

As for the error, is that a Test class or part of the main source body?

Chris Gerken