From: "aaron morton" <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 12:42:54 AM
Subject: Re: internode communication using multiple network interfaces

I have 3 Cassandra nodes in one data center all on the same local network,
which needs to replicate from an off site data center. Only 1 of the 3 nodes,
called dw01, is externally accessible.

If you want to run a multi data centre cluster, all the nodes in both data
centers need to be able to connect to each other.

When it comes to exposing nodes behind a fire wall broadcast_address can help,
see the help in cassandra.yam and

Hope that helps.

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer