Thanks Aaron for the indormation.

I increased the VM size to 2.4G from 1.4G. Please check my current CF in
below.

Keyspace: WCache:
  Replication Strategy: org.apache.cassandra.locator.SimpleStrategy
  Durable Writes: true
  Column Families:
    ColumnFamily: WStandard
      Key Validation Class: org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.BytesType
      Default column value validator:
org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.BytesType
      Columns sorted by: org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.BytesType
      Row cache size / save period in seconds / keys to save : 1000.0/0/all
      Row Cache Provider:
org.apache.cassandra.cache.ConcurrentLinkedHashCacheProvider
      Key cache size / save period in seconds: 200001.0/3600
      GC grace seconds: 3600
      Compaction min/max thresholds: 4/32
      Read repair chance: 1.0
      Replicate on write: true
      Built indexes: []
      Compaction Strategy:
org.apache.cassandra.db.compaction.SizeTieredCompactionStrategy

I have already done the below configuration changes after getting the OOM.

/app/Cassandra/conf/cassandra-env.sh
JVM_OPTS -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=45 (reduce it from 75)

/app/Cassandra/conf/Cassandra.yaml
flush_largest_memtables_at: 0.45 (reduce it from .75)
reduce_cache_sizes_at: 0.55 (reduce it from .85)
reduce_cache_capacity_to: 0.3 (reduce it from .6)
concurrent_compactors: 1

I will also apply the configuration you suggest in locally first then to
production. Appreciate your comments regarding this. Thanks.