@Aaron: Are you suggesting 3 nodes (rather than 2) to allow quorum
operations even at the temporary loss of 1 node from cluster's reach ? I
understand this but I just another question popped up in my mind, probably
since I'm not much experienced managing cassandra, so I'm unaware whether
it may be a usual case that some out of n nodes of my cluster may be
down/unresponsive or out of cluster reach? (I, actually, considered this
situation like exceptional circumstance not normal one !?)