Maybe it wait for verification compaction on other node?

-----Original Message-----
From: "R. Verlangen" <ro...@us2.nl>
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Sent: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 22:15
Subject: Re: Node joining / unknown

At this moment the node has joined the ring (after a restart: tried that
before, but now it had finally result).

When I try to run repair on the new node, the log says (the new node is
NODE C):

INFO [AntiEntropyStage:1] 2012-03-07 21:12:06,453 AntiEntropyService.java
(line 190) [repair #cfcc12b0-6891-11e1-0000-70a329caccff] Received merkle
tree for StorageMeta from NODE A
 INFO [AntiEntropyStage:1] 2012-03-07 21:12:06,643 AntiEntropyService.java
(line 190) [repair #cfcc12b0-6891-11e1-0000-70a329caccff] Received merkle
tree for StorageMeta from NODE B

And then doesn't do anything anymore. Tried it a couple of times again.
It's just not starting.

Results from netstats on NODE C:

Mode: NORMAL
Not sending any streams.
Not receiving any streams.
Pool Name                    Active   Pending      Completed
Commands                        n/a         0              5

Any suggestions?

Thank you!