Note that having tons of TCP connections is not good. We are using async client to issue multiple calls over single connection at same time. You can do the same.

Best regards, Vitalii Tymchyshyn.

03.04.12 16:18, Jeff Williams написав(ла):
Ok, so you think the write speed is limited by the client and protocol, rather
than the cassandra backend? This sounds reasonable, and fits with our use case,
as we will have several servers writing. However, a bit harder to test!

Jeff