I will start with a hypothetical scenario to make my question easy to
comprehend.

Time 1: Client A updates Row 1 in CF C. N=3, W=1

Time 2: Client A reads Row1 in CF C. N=3, R=1

Can we expect the update to be seen by all replicas and reply consistently
in T2?

I presume Cassandra queues job messages on each node for execution. And
because the coordinator node sends write messages to all replicas
irrespective of how many replicas it  waits for ACK, the READ Job will be
executed on each replica after the WRITE job, essentially delivering
consistent data on sequential access.

Is this the way or there is no order in which messages are received and
processed?