> What's the best approach to perform this task?
get the columns in slices of a 100 or so and order on the client. Then write a
new row that is a pivot so the column name is the aggregate count and the
column value is the old column name.

To slice the row, make the first call with no start_col, then use the last col
read as the next start col.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer