Thank you all.

We're planning to move soon to a more advanced version.
But for now I have a lot of data on my 0.7 cluster which i dont want
to lose, just because of some schema error on restart etc.
I dont mind losing any writes during the shutdown, however losing ALL
the data would require me to run the setup script for my experiments
for several days, something I obviously want to avoid.