> Could you provide some guide on how to assign the tokens in this growing
> deployment phases?

background
http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.0/install/cluster_init#calculating-tokens-for-a-multi-data-center-cluster

Start with tokens for a 4 node cluster. Add the next 4 between between each of
the ranges. Add 8 in the new DC to have the same tokens as the first DC +1

> Also if we use the same RF (3) in both DC, and use EACH_QUORUM for write and
> LOCAL_QUORUM for read, can the read also reach to the 2nd cluster?
No. It will fail if there are not enough nodes available in the first DC.

> We'd like to keep both write and read on the same cluster.
Writes go to all replicas. Using EACH_QUORUM means the client in the first DC
will be waiting for the quorum from the second DC to ack the write.

Cheers
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton