Hi Prakrati,

bin/nodetool -host <ip> ring

Refer here at Cassandra wiki <http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/NodeTool> for
more details. A restart is needed as I know as node need to communicate
with the seeds and make sense of the cluster it is in.

--
Pushpalanka Jayawardhana | Undergraduate | Computer Science and Engineering
University of Moratuwa

+94779716248 | http://pushpalankajaya.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Pushpalanka | Slideshare:
http://www.slideshare.net/Pushpalanka