Clients are clients, servers are servers. Why do you need mixed environment
Cassandra cluster? Isn't enough mixed clients?

Best regards / Pagarbiai
Viktor Jevdokimov
Senior Developer

Email: viktor.jevdoki...@adform.com<mailto:viktor.jevdoki...@adform.com>
Phone: +370 5 212 3063, Fax +370 5 261 0453
J. Jasinskio 16C, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania
Follow us on Twitter: @adforminsider<http://twitter.com/#!/adforminsider>
What is Adform: watch this short video<http://vimeo.com/adform/display>

[Adform News] <http://www.adform.com>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that the
information remains the property of the sender. You must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete
this message and any copies.