@Robin
I'm pretty sure the GC issue is due to counters only. Since we have
only write-heavy counter incrementing traffic.
GC Frequency also increases linearly with write load.

@Bartlomiej
On Stress Testing, we see GC frequency and consequently write latency
increase to several milliseconds.
At 50k qps we had GC running every 1-2 second. And since each Parnew
takes around 100ms, we were spending 10% of each server's time GCing.

Also, we don't have persistent connections, but testing with
persistent connections give roughly the same result.

At a traffic of roughly 20k qps for 8 nodes with RF 2, we have Young
Gen GC running on each node every 4 seconds (approximately).
We have a young gen heap size of 3200M which is already too big by any
standards.

Also decreasing Replication factor from 2 to 1 reduced the GC
frequency 5-6 times.

Any Advice?

Also, our traffic is evenly