Well, I think I know the direction we may follow so we can
1. Have Virtual CF's
2. Be able to map/reduce ONE Virtual CF

Well, not map/reduce exactly but really really close.  We use PlayOrm with
it's partitioning so I am now thinking what we will do is have a compute
grid  where we can have each node doing a findAll query into the
partitions it is responsible for.  In this way, I think we can 1000's of
virtual CF's inside ONE CF and then PlayOrm does it's query and retrieves
the rows for that partition of one virtual CF.

Anyone know of a computer grid we can dish out work to?  That would be my
only missing piece (well, that and the PlayOrm virtual CF feature but I
can add that within a week probably though I am on vacation this Thursday
to monday).

Later,
Dean