We've been using 1.1.5 for a few weeks now and it's been stable for our
uses.  Also, make sure you upgrade to a more recent version of 1.0 branch
before going to 1.1.  Version 1.0.7 was released before 1.1 and there are
upgrade-path fixed applied to 1.0 after that.  Our upgrade path was 1.0.9
-> 1.0.11 -> 1.1.5 which worked well.

-Bryan

--
Bryan Talbot
Architect / Platform team lead, Aeria Games and Entertainment