manuzhang wrote
> why repair again? We block until the consistency constraint is met. Then
> the latest version is returned and repair is done asynchronously if any
> mismatch. We may retry read if fewer columns than required are returned.

Just to make sure I understand you correct, considering the case when a read
repair is in flight and a subsequent write affects one or more of the
replicas that was scheduled to received the repair mutations. In this case,
are you saying that we return the older version to the user rather than the
latest version that was effected by the write ?