On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:07 AM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org
> wrote:

> Just a quick question about the attributes exposed via JMX. I have some
> doc [1] but it doesn't help about CF beans.
>
> The "BloomFilterFalseRatio", is that the ratio of found vs missed, or the
> ratio of false positive vs the number of tests, or something else ?

False positives.

You should be aware of this bug, though:

> The "ReadCount" and "WriteCount", how do they count regarding the
> replication factor ? As far as I understand, the read and write on the
> StorageProxy is the actual number of requests coming from clients. So
> judging that the sum on all cf of the read and write is near equal to the
> replication factor multiply by the number of read and write on the
> StorageProxy, I am guessing that the read and write per cf are the replicas
> one. Am I right ?

StorageProxy read/write counts should equal the number of client requests.
ColumnFamily read/write counts correspond to actual, local data reads, so
the sum of this number across all nodes will be approximately RF * the
StorageProxy counts.

--
Tyler Hobbs
DataStax <http://datastax.com/>