Our upgradesstables completed but I still see *he-593-Data.db files and such
which from testing seem to be the 1.1.x table names.  I see the new
*ib-695-Data.db files.

Can I safely delete the *-he-* files now?  I was expecting cassandra to delete
them when I was done but maybe they are there from some corruption that
happened due to negligence on my part.  I do know we had screwed up a few
things resulting in odd size increases reported to nodetool ring.  In fact,
some nodes had 60gig more than other nodes while previously our cluster was
exactly balanced for months.

Thanks,
Dean