Short answer is no.

Medium answer is yes but you want like it.

Medium to Long answer is to remove data with a high timestamp you need to
delete it with a higher time stamp, and make sure it is purged in compaction by
reducing gc_grace.

But, if this is the schema it's probably best to take a very good look at
things first, and deleting the schema kind of sucks. Check the timestamps by
looking at the CF's in the system key space. Turn on DEBUG logging when you do
the schema migration and see the timestamp used in the update.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand