Hi - I have a query on Read with Cassandra. We are planning to have dynamic
column family and each column would be on based a timeseries.

Inserting data - key => ‘xxxxxxx′, {column_name => TimeUUID(now), :column_value
=> ‘value’ }, {column_name => TimeUUID(now), :column_value => ‘value’ },…………..

Now this key might be spread across multiple SSTables over a period of days.
When we do a READ query to fetch say a slice of data from this row based on
time X->Y , would it need to get data from ALL sstables ?

Thanks,
Kanwar