Hi,

I have an application that does batch (counter) writes to multiple CFs. The
application itself is multi-threaded and I'm using C* 1.2.2 and Astyanax
driver. Could someone share insights on:

1) When I see the cluster write throughput graph in opscenter, the number
is not reflective of actual number of writes. For example: If I issue a
single batch write ( internally have 5 mutation ), is the opscenter/JMX
cluster/node writes suppose to indicate 1 or 5 ? ( I would assume 5 )

2) I read that from C* 1.2.x, there is atomic counter batches which can
cause 30% performance hit - wondering if this applicable to existing thrift
based clients like Astyanax/Hector and if so, what is the way to turn it
off? Any server side settings too?

Thanks!