Hi all,

    I am using C* 1.2.4 with CQL3 and am taking advantage of the new collection
support.  One usage case I have is that I want a set of text and I need to know
the time when each item in the set was written.  If I understand CQL3
correctly, the underlying data engine utilizes composites for sets and maps
(where sets are just maps with no values).  I was hoping that I could store my
text items as a set and then somehow get the write time of each item via
WRITETIME.  Instead it appears that I need to use a map of TEXT to TIMESTAMP
which will increase my data set.  Does anyone know I way I could expose the
write time of set items?

Thanks!