Hi Team,

I am using datastax cassandra community edition version(1.2.4) with three
node cluster using property file snitch .
I have created a keyspace with network topology strategy with replication
factor 3 for the datacentres.
topology properties file is something like this

127.0.0.1=DC1:RAC1
127.0.0.2=DC1:RAC1
127.0.0.3=DC1:RAC1

I am using composite column family
for inserting i have used
insert into tablename (a,b,c,d) values (1,2,3,4) using consistency QUORUM
for select i have used
select * from tablename using consistency QUORUM
i am getting error while using CONSISTENCY

*Bad Request: line 1:24 missing EOF at 'USING'*

but for the datastax cassandra enterprise edition version(3.0)  the same
thing is working
can you please suggest  if we are taking any thing wrong.
i had checked all the CQL3 reference guides the syntax is same what i have
used .
could you please help with this.

Regards,
Chandana Tummala.