From: Suruchi Deodhar
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 2:38 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org ; Arthur Zubarev
Subject: Re: Deleting column data from Cassandra without setting its TTL

We are using the cassandra thrift interface to interact with Cassandra.

In our use case, we store time-series data with one column per day (per
row-key) , and we have a fixed number of column families to store data over
time. Since we have data for hundreds of days, we cannot create column-families
for individual time-ranges easily ( if that's what you're suggesting). Is there
another way we can achieve what we intend to do ?

Thanks