Hi Nick,

> token and key are not same. it was like this long time ago (single MD5
assumed single key)

True. That reminds me of making a test with the latest 1.2 instead of our
current 1.0!

> if you want ordered, you probably can arrange your data in a way so you
can get it in ordered fashion.

Yeah, we have done for a long time. That's called a wide row, right? Or a
compound primary key.

It can handle some millions of columns, but not more like 10M. I mean, a
request for such a row concentrates on a particular node, so the
performance degrades.

> I also had idea for semi-ordered partitioner - instead of single MD5, to
have two MD5's.

Sounds interesting. But, we need a fully ordered result.

Anyway, I will try with the latest version.

Thanks,
Takenori