  bloom_filter_fp_chance=0.010000 AND
  caching='KEYS_ONLY' AND
  comment='' AND
  dclocal_read_repair_chance=0.000000 AND
  gc_grace_seconds=864000 AND
  read_repair_chance=0.100000 AND
  replicate_on_write='true' AND
  populate_io_cache_on_flush='false' AND
  compaction={'class': 'SizeTieredCompactionStrategy'} AND
  compression={'sstable_compression': 'SnappyCompressor'};

I run this query "*select geom_key, the_geom, part_geom from geoms limit 1;*"
in 700ms.

When I run the same query without part_geom attr (*select geom_key,
the_geom from geoms limit 1;)*, the query runs in 5 ms.

*Is there a performance problem with a List<blob> attribute?

*
*Thanks in advance
*

--