Thanks for the info.

So open-source Cassandra does not provide for auditing?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Hanna [mailto:jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 9:47 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Security?

For open-source Cassandra, there is a framework for security (see the security
book-thing in the sidebar):
http://www.datastax.com/documentation/cassandra/1.2/webhelp/index.html

For those wanting additional things like auditing and other features, there's
DataStax Enterprise:
http://www.datastax.com/docs/datastax_enterprise3.1/security/index

Disclaimer - I work at DataStax, but hopefully the docs are helpful.