Hi all,

I have a three node cluster using the EC2 Multi-Region Snitch currently
operating only in US-EAST.  On having a node go down this morning, I started a
new node with an identical configuration, except for the seed list, the listen
address and the rpc address.  The new node comes up and creates its own cluster
rather than joining the pre-existing ring.  I've tried creating a node both
before ad after using `nodetool remove` for the bad node, each time with the
same result.

Does anyone have any suggestions for where to look that might put me on the
right track?

Thanks,
-Skye