Thanks Aaron!

Does DSC include other things like Opscenter by default ? I installed DSC
on linux, but Opscenter wasn't installed there but when tried on Windows it
was installed along with JRE & python, using the windows installer.

Would it be possible to remove any of these installations but keeping the
data intact & easily switch to the another, I mean switching from DSC
package to apache one or vice versa ?