Hi,

Now you can ask for the TTL and the TIMESTAMP as shown in the following example
:

cqlsh:k1> select * FROM t1 ;

 ise    | filtre | value_1
--------+--------+---------
 cyril1 |      2 |   49926
 cyril2 |      1 |   18584
 cyril3 |      2 |   31415

cqlsh:k1> select filtre,writetime(filtre),ttl(filtre) FROM t1 ;

 filtre | writetime(filtre) | ttl(filtre)
      2 |  1380088288623000 |        null
      1 |  1380088288636000 |        null
      2 |  1380088289309000 |        null

Regards