I forgot to mention one of my use case in my previous email -  So here is
the complete list of my use case again -

* 1. Give me everything for any of the employee_name?  2. Give me
everything for what has changed in last 5 minutes?  3. Give me the latest
employee_id and value for any of the employee_name? 4. Give me all the
employee_id for any of the employee_name?*