I am using pycassa. So, here is how I solved this issue. Will discuss 2
approaches. First approach didn't work out for me. Thanks Aaron for your
attention.

First approach:
- Say if column_count = 10
- collect first 11 rows, sort first 10, send it to user (front end) as JSON
object and last=11th_column
- User then calls for page 2, with prev = 1st_column_id, column_start =
11th_column and column_count = 10
- This way, I can traverse, next page and previous page.
- Only issue with this approach is, I don't have all columns in super
column sorted. So this did not work.

Second approach ( I used in production ):
- fetch all super columns for a row key
- Sort this in python using sorted and lambda function based on column
values.
- Once sorted, I prepare buckets and each bucked size is of page
size/column count. Also filter out any rogue data if needed
- Store page by page results in Redis with keys such as
'row_key|page_1|super_column' and keep refreshing redis periodically.

I am sure, there must be a better and brighter approach but for now, 2nd
approach is working. Thoughts ??