The nodetool repair command (which took about 8 hours) seems to have sync'd
the data in us-east, all 3 nodes returning 59 for the count now.  I'm
wondering if this has more to do with changing the replication factor from
2 to 3 and how 2.0.2 reports the % owned rather than the upgrade itself.  I
still don't understand why it's reporting 16% for each node when 100% seems
to reflect the state of the cluster better.  I didn't find any info in
those issues you posted that would relate to the % changing from 100%
->16%.